Tuesday, January 2, 2007

First Blog Post

Lord knows why I've started a blog - I'd promised never to bother, as no-one will be in the slightest bit interested in what I have to say, and frankly 99.9% of blogs are self-indulgent tosh anyway.

And this blog will not be one of the 0.1% worth reading, I promise you.

So why bother? Well, I thought that it might be a handy page to upload various bits of junk to that would otherwise only clutter up my desktop. Photos that the family might want to see (if ever they manage to use a PC without formatting the HDD). Recipes that Jan has tried that - despite all her best efforts - didn't poison me. Projects that I'm working on (wasting money on, more like). In short, stuff.

I might post self-indulgent blatherings one day, snapshots the next. Memoirs of a games player. A book review. Or more likely I'll forget all about this place. I hope for all your sakes' that it is the latter.

No comments: